Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just some pics and vids from Marine Bio

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BRIDGE! we actually crossed that too, and it was actually bigger too, but I couldn't fit the whole thing onto the screen of my camera... yea...
JUST LOOK AT THAT! OMG! It was not as big as I thought it would be... it was pretty fun though.... haha I think that was in Astoria too or something...
A dead seal, at the beach where me and Maddy got married... but away from the deadness of the seal. OMG! It smelt soo baddd
Look at that view!!! Oh my god! that was amazing! and I almost fell down that... but then Maddy saved me so yea... She actually grabbed my foot to save me... haha it was pretty funny
This was our first stop, on the way to our camp. And a lot of people got on stop and gathered around the grave. To listen to Aydan and Hubie play guitar.
RAWrness! This is me and Maddy... ohhh yeaaaa