Thursday, November 13, 2008

Poker chip fight........

Today at school, my friend (she's an 8th grader, and she is in the same class as the guy I like) and she stole his poker chip he had and said she hid it in the class room. But it was actually in her pocket. Then at lunch she gave it to me. But he didn't know that. But then after school he figured it out. So he was chasing me, but I said I hid it too (which I didn't) and he looked in my school bag. Then he went inside the school and looked in a few lockers until he found mine. He looked though EVERYTHING in my locker. But then I took it out of my pocket, and I put it in his face, he saw it, I ran, he chased after me, I tried running out this one door, but a teacher lady yelled at me, then I walked out a different one, he beat me there, I tried just walking past him, but then he put me in a headlock. We walked like that for a couple minutes till we got to my friends, their are his friends too. Then I just kicked him and I was free! But I shot off. Then I ran some more. I crossed the street, he followed me, but he just walked. He finally caught up to me, and I was walking backwards. He was walking toward me. Then he stepped on my feet when I was walking, I lost my balance then and I tripped and fell on the ground. Then he was towering over me, we looked at each other in the eyes for a few seconds. Then he walked off. Then our friend who's also an 8th grader came over and helped me up. Then my friend who's a 6th grader waved me over to her, I limped over to her and we hung out for 10 minutes or so. But then she had to go, and that meant I had to face HIM again... I walked around the school, looking for my friends, but I heard him coming around the corner with his friend, they were talking about how the guy I like kinda tripped me, his friend saw me and yelled "HEY RAINA!" the guy I liked saw me and just waved, so I waved back and walked off. Then I ran to the library to see if I could work there for a bit. I walked outside and saw him again. He said I could have it, but I didn't want it so I just gave it to him. He offered me some of his root bear, but I didn't want anything from him, so I said no thank you. Then I walked off, and THEN his other friend said that he liked me, but I just said "wow" I didn't believe him of course. Though everyone at my school says that me and the guy I like would make a cute couple. I just walked off then.

NOW me and the guy I like are texting, he says sorry and stuff. But I said that it was my fault being clumsy and taking his poker chip. But he said that It's his fault. Then I said that he can't take the blame, it was my fault. Then he said that he probably shouldn't of put me in a headlock. I said that it didn't hurt, he then said that he did it loose so he wouldn't hurt me. Then I said that he did a good job at that. Then he said, in cap locks, OF WHAT then I said of not hurting me... a lot...

No comments: